Discover a Reindeer Farm, Husky Farm, and Santa Claus Village on the back of a snowmobile. Ride through the wilderness on an Arctic Circle adventure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Meet your guide in one of the activity provider's offices (Koskikatu 25 or Joulumaantie 5) at the time we provided a day before the tour. The office in the Rovaniemi centre is located downstairs in the Shopping Center Rinteenkulma (Koskikatu 25). Our second office is in the Santa Claus Village between restaurant Santamus and Glass Resort (Joulumaantie 5). You will recognise your guide by their Snowmobile park -clothing. If you have another pickup location selected, please be ready and waiting by the entrance/lobby of your selected location 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time. You will recognise your guide by their Snowmobile park -clothing. You will receive your pickup/meeting time a day before the tour, please contact us in case you do not receive your time. Note already in advance that the pickup/meeting time will be around 30-60 minute
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- In order to drive a snowmobile, a valid driver's license (class B) is required. A provisional license or a picture of the driving license won’t be accepted. The driving license must in latin letters or translated to English or Finnish by a reputable source. If you do not bring your driving license, you won’t be able to drive a snowmobile, and no refund can be offered
- Two adults share one snowmobile. If there is an odd number of people in the group, someone in the group will have to share a snowmobile with another participant during the activity. Single driving is available as a supplement for adults
- Children and adults without valid driver's licenses can join the adventure comfortably seated on a sled behind the snowmobile
- Kids under 13 years of age must be seated in a sleigh pulled by the guide's snowmobile