Experience a must-do in winter. The Northern Lights are an amazing natural spectacle and they are the main reason a lot of people come to Lapland. Take a seat in the Aurora sleigh pulled by a snowmobile and enjoy the ride.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Meet your guide at your accommodation in Rovaniemi city center. Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Northern Lights sightings are subject to weather conditions and solar activity and are, therefore, not guaranteed
- It is not recommended for children under 3 years old to attend this tour
- Departure times may vary depending on the season and availability. Make sure to double-check departure times with the activity provider
- A minimum of 2 people are required for this tour to take place on weekdays and Saturdays
- A minimum of 4 people are required for this tour to take place on Sundays and public holidays
- The tour may be canceled or rescheduled if the minimum group size is not met
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by a paying adult