Hunt for the Northern Lights in Rovaniemi with this tour from Rovaniemi. Camp by a lake while waiting for the lights to appear, savor a fresh Lappish BBQ, and keep warm with hot tea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup and drop-off to your hotel or accommodation within 15 km (driving distance) from Rovaniemi city center. Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Northern Lights sightings are subject to weather conditions and solar activity; they are not guaranteed
- Please note that this tour might depart with buses during high season
- The tour drives approximately 20 to 25 km away from the city center to see the Northern Lights
- Departure time may vary depending on the seasons and availability; please double-check with the local partner
- A minimum of 2 people are required for this tour to take place on weekdays and Saturdays
- A minimum of 4 people are required for this tour to take place on Sundays and public holidays. The tour may be canceled or rescheduled if the minimum group size is not met.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by a paying adult