Take the opportunity to witness The Northern Lights, also known as Aurora Borealis, in the Arctic Circle - one of the best spots for seeing this natural phenomenon. Drive into the snowy forest and enjoy a picnic around a bonfire under the open skies.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
The main meeting point is the Safartica office, Koskikatu 9, 96200 Rovaniemi. However, if you are staying outside the radius of 1 km from the office and within 10 km, then the local supplier will pick you up from your accommodation. All you need to do is mention where you are staying and they will be in contact with you via email firstname.lastname@example.orgOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Smoking indoors
Know before you go
- Sightings of the Aurora borealis are not guaranteed