Experience the magic of the Auroras on a Northern Lights sledge ride through Lapland's wilderness, surrounded by snowy forests and starry skies.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Meet your guide in one of the activity provider offices (Koskikatu 25 or Joulumaantie 5). If you choose another pickup location, please wait by the entrance of your accommodation 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time. You will receive your pickup/meeting time a day before the tour.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Warm clothing
Know before you go
- Please remember the Northern Lights are a natural occurrence and visibility is subject to weather conditions, and sightings are never guaranteed
- This activity requires the use of snowmobile equipment