Enjoy Lapland's Northern Lights while floating in an icy lake thanks to an insulated suit that keeps warm no mater what the temperature! There are many ways to see the Northern Lights, but this is the most unique and relaxing way to view them.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from your hotel or accommodation in Rovaniemi city center. Please be ready and wait at your hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- You must be at least 150cm tall in order to fit in the floating suit
- Northern Lights sightings are subject to weather conditions and solar activity therefore they are not guaranteed
- Departure time may vary depending on the seasons and availability, please double-check with the activity provider
- A minimum of 2 people are required for this tour to take place on weekdays and Saturdays
- A minimum of 4 people are required for this tour to take place on Sundays and public holidays
- The tour may be canceled or rescheduled if the minimum group size is not met
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by a paying adult