Experience a night snowmobile safari in the Arctic Circle Forests. Drive through the snow-covered forests, swamps, and on the frozen lakes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Starting time 5:00 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup included
- Pickup starts 30 minutes before departure. Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time.
- Discover the rugged natural beauty of the Artic Circle on a snowmobile
- Take in panoramic views of the landscape
- Enjoy exploring the Lappish forests
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guide services
- Snowmobiling equipment: boots, socks, gloves, helmet and balaclava
- Thermal overalls
- 1-hour snowmobile safari
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Warm clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- 2 adults share 1 snowmobile, single driving is available as supplement for adult.
- Children aged 0-14 years old are seated in a sledge behind the guide’s snowmobile. It is recommended one of the parents to sit with a small child in the sledge for the child’s safety.
- If a child over 140 cm wishes to sit in a snowmobile as a passenger, a full adult price will be charged (according to availability).