Explore the Arctic Circle highlights by Snowmobile on a fun guided ride in Rovaniemi. Ride aboard sleighs drawn by reindeer and Alaskan huskies and enjoy time to discover Santa's Village.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Meet your guide at one of the activity provider's offices (Koskikatu 25 or Joulumaantie 5) at the time communicated to you a day before the tour. The office in the Rovaniemi Center is located downstairs in the Shopping Center Rinteenkulma (Koskikatu 25). Alternatively, you can make your way to the Santa Claus Village between the restaurant Santamus and Glass Resort (Joulumaantie 5). You will recognise your guide by their Snowmobile park clothing If you have selected a different pickup location, please be ready and waiting by the entrance or lobby of your selected location 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time. You will recognize your guide by their Snowmobile park clothing. The activity provider will confirm your pickup time the day before the tour. If you have not received a pickup time, please contact the activity provider.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
Know before you go
- This excursion is suited for everybody, but a driving license is required to drive a snowmobile
- Children and adults without valid drivers licenses can join the safari seated on a sled behind the snowmobile
- Snowmobile will be shared by 2 persons