Explore the Normandy coastline and delve into Europe’s World War II history on this private 10-hour tour of the D-Day beaches from Rouen.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Polish, Italian, Spanish
- Audio guide included
- Pickup included
- • Your driver-guide will be wearing a black NormandyTour cap • In case of crowds, he will hold up a sign with your name • Your driver will arrive at the pier-hotel 15 minutes before the scheduled pickup time
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Some light walking is required at the Normandy American Cemetery and at the Pointe du Hoc, approximately 1 mile
- This tour is accessible to wheelchairs and scooters
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- Light snacks and water will be served in the van but lunch and drinks are not included in the ticket price
- Travelers on a cruise must provide the name of their ship so that a fitting schedule for a private tour can be arranged