Learn about the amazing and sometimes controversial history of pristine Rottnest Island. Absorb the picturesque vistas and the natural beauty of the island. What you experience will leave you spellbound and wanting more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet on Bedford Avenue, next to the Dome Cafe in the Settlement area of Rottnest Island. The meeting point is about a 5-minute walk from the ferry jetty.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Must be minimum 12 years of age.
- Weigh over 45 kgs and under 118 kgs.
- Covered footwear preferable.
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Pregnant guests are not allowed on the tour due to fall risk.
- Not recommended for guests with some mobility or motor control issues.