Discover the highlights of Rotterdam on an insightful bike tour and learn about the amazing architecture and eventful past from your guide. Cycle past monuments such as the Markthal and Kop van Zuid.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Dutch, English, German
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Baan 175, a quiet side street in the city center located near the Leuvehaven metro station and the Erasmusbridge (Parking).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You will depart at 10:30 AM. Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes beforehand so your bike can be adjusted and instructions given
- All participants must be able to ride a bike
- Bikes are suitable for anyone between 1.55 meters and 1.95 meters. If you have any special needs, please let the supplier know when you make a reservation
- Cycling in the Netherlands is very safe as the country's infrastructure is fully adapted to cyclists. However, joining tours is at your own risk, so be sure to have an insurance policy that covers this tour
- Be sure to bring a jacket
- Although the tour operator always tries to provide the tour in the desired language, it cannot always be guaranteed. Sometimes the composition of the group requires the tour to be in English