Discover the highlights, hotspots, and hidden treasures of Rotterdam on a small group 2.5-hour bike tour. Cycle from sight to sight, such as the unique cube houses of Overblaak Street. Go to the iconic market of Markthal to sample Dutch treats, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Dutch, English
- Small group available
- Explore Rotterdam on and off main roads
- See the Martkhal, cube houses, city hall, and more
- Enjoy an easy-going bike ride
- Go local and enjoy the city through local eyes
- Bike rental
- Rainponcho (if necessary)
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The local supplier's office at 1e Blekerhof 26, 3011 CJ Rotterdam, Nederland (near Leuvehaven metro station).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Tour duration is approximately 2.5 hours. Do keep in mind that it might last a little longer. If you have any other plans directly after the tour, please tell the guide in advance, so he/she can take this into account.
- The bikes are suitable for anyone between 1.55 meters and 1.95 meters. If you have any special needs, please let the supplier know when you make a reservation.
- Please adapt your clothing according to the weather. Bringing a jacket is always a good idea, as Rotterdam is very windy.
- All participants should be able to ride a bike.
- Joining this tour will be on your own risk, so be sure to have insurance