Waiotapu: Thermal Park and Lady Knox Geyser Entry Ticket
- Enjoy full-day admission to Wai-O-Tapu Thermal Wonderland
- Marvel at the variety of technicolor hot pools at Wai-O-Tapu
- Arrive in the morning to catch the daily eruption of Lady Knox Geyser
- See native New Zealand bush as you walk the well-groomed trails of the thermal park
- Take amazing photos in an otherworldly landscape
Admire the colorful hot springs, such as the Champagne Pool, Artist’s Palette, Primrose Terrace and the boiling mud pools. The striking appearance of these springs is due to dramatic geothermal conditions beneath the earth. Explore the 18 square kilometers geothermal area.
Arrive in the morning and the see the 10:30 am erupting of the Lady Knox Geyser. Marvel as hot water is shot sky-high from deep within the earth.
- Full-day access to the park
- Viewing of the eruption of the Lady Knox Geyser at 10:15 am
- Guide map (available in 11 languages)
- Parking at the visitor center
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Lady Knox Geyser 201 Waiotapu Loop Rd, Rotorua, Waiotapu 3073, New Zealand If you want to see the Lady Knox Geyser show, please go directly to this address by 10:15 am. If you want access to the park, follow the road to the Visitors center.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• This is an active geothermal area, meaning the ground and water often reach boiling temperatures. Don’t be tempted to break the rules or wander outside of designated areas.
• Of the three walking trails at Wai-O-Tapu, only one is accessible for wheelchair users and strollers.