From Rotorua: Half-Day Hobbit Movie Set TourProduct ID: 25697
From US$86.36 per personBook now
- Learn how beautiful New Zealand farmland was transformed into Hobbiton village
- Enjoy a scenic coach ride across the Kaimai mountain range
- Marvel at the breathtaking natural scenery of New Zealand
- Hear inside stories on how the Lord of the Rings films were made
- Have your photo taken in front of a Hobbit hole
After departing the Lake Rotorua area your coach will take you across the scenic Mamaku Ranges and through the native Fitzgerald Glade, before arriving in the Waikato Region and the rolling hills of the Shire.
While exploring the Hobbit film set, your guide will recount fascinating details on how the set was created as well as provide inside stories on the making of the films. During your tour, you'll see such famous movie locations as the Green Dragon Pub, the mill, the double arched bridge, and the famous Party Tree.
- Pick-up and drop off service (from select hotels in Rotorua)
- Guided tour of Hobbiton movie set
- Food and drinks
Tourism Rotorua, 1167 Fenton Street. Departure times are 8:30 AM and 1:30 PM. Pick-up service is available from select Rotorua hotels. Please contact the tour operator for times and locations. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 25697