Visit a traditional Maori village and learn more about their customs and rituals at an amazing cultural experience, including a tasty hangi feast and dessert.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Pickup optional
- Pickup from registered accommodations in Rotorua only. If the place of pickup is not registered, contact Mitai Maori Village for alternative options. Drivers will wait no longer than 5 minutes after the scheduled pickup time Winter pickup is from 5:15pm to 5:45pm Summer pickup is from 5:45pm to 6:15pm ** Please note: Complimentary transfers are based on availability at the time of booking, we do not hold inventory without a location for pickup. No location at the time of booking could result in no transfers.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet at 196 Fairy Springs Road, Fairy Springs, Rotorua 3015.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- It is recommended you wear flat walking shoes and comfortable clothes, including a jacket during the winter months, so you should dress for the weather