From Nuremberg: Rothenburg ob der Tauber Day Tour in Spanish
- Walk the streets of Rothenburg ob der Tauber, a town with 1,000 years of history
- Enjoy the hospitality of Bavaria in a medieval village
- Hear fascinating stories about life in Middle Ages with a local tour guide
- Discover the place where Disney was inspired to produce "Pinocchio"
Upon arrival in Rothenburg ob der Tauber, your walking tour of this true medieval gem begins. At every step, be amazed by the historic buildings showing the glorious past of the city and hear about the traditions, myths, and beliefs typical of the Middle Ages. Learn how the inhabitants lived and how the city developed from a small castle and its first towers to the final city walls.
The tour within Rothenburg ob der Tauber lasts about 2.5 hours. Then enjoy about 1.5 hours of free time for lunch and walking around, according to your taste. The return to Nuremberg will be by train with a time scheduled in advance.
- Train ticket
- Tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is in the central hall of the train station, opposite the Deutsche Bahn report stand. The guide is presented with the Hallo Nuremberg company credential in red and white colors.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes