Rosario: Historic Center Private Walking Tour
- Explore the historic center of Rosario, the birthplace of Argentine icons such as Che Guevara and Lionel Messi
- Learn about the declaration of Argentine independence which took place at the Monument to the Flag in 1812
- Enjoy a private tour passing by some of Rosario's most historically significant buildings
Continue to Plaza 25 de Mayo where you can see the Municipal Palace, the Basilica Cathedral of Rosario, the Post Office Palace, the Municipal Museum of Decorative Art, and the Snowball building. Then walk down the most important pedestrian street in the city and see buildings such as Jockey Club Rosario, the Pasaje Pam gallery, Falabella, and the Spanish Club. Pass by Sarmiento Square and then arrive at the Paseo del Siglo. This is a walk that includes eight blocks of downtown, from Oroño Boulevard to Corrientes Street.
See various historic structures which have been restored or preserved as part of the Municipal Preservation Program. Pass by the former Provincial Palace of Justice, the former Police Headquarters, the Rosario Stock Exchange, Minetti Palace, and two important squares: Plaza San Martín and Plaza Pringles.
- Private 2-hour walking tour
- Spanish, English, French, or Portuguese-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at Monumento Histórico Nacional a la Bandera right in front of the Argentinan flag mast, on the junction of Belgrano Av. and Córdoba Street. Your start time will be confirmed by the local partner.Open in Google Maps ⟶