Explore the luxurious statues and gardens of the Villa Cimbrone, an historic building built on a rocky promontory. Then, visit the ancient town of Pompeii, known throughout the world for being frozen in time from the tragedy of Mount Vesuvius.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pickup offered for all accommodation within Aurelian Walls. Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to the start of the tour. The exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- You are welcome to bring your own drinks and snacks
- Please provide your hotel (apartment or bed and Bbeakfast) information at the time of booking (name, address, and phone number)