See one of Rome's most impressive art collections, housed in a lovely villa in the city center. Your ticket will provide guaranteed, exclusive entrance to the popular Villa Borghese without delay. Admire works by Caravaggio, Raphael, Canova, and others.
What to Expect
Visit the Villa Borghese, one of the most beautiful residences in Rome and sanctuary to a vast collection of famous statues and beautiful paintings. Marvel at the impressive gallery, which boasts masterpieces by Rubens, Titian, Caravaggio, Raphael, Bernini, Canova and Antonello da Messina, to name just a few.
You’ll have priority access thanks to a pre-booked skip-the-line Borghese Gallery admission ticket. Book this special entrance ticket for unique access to a limited access attraction.
Enjoy a couple of hours discovering the highlights of one of Rome’s top art attractions. Note that tickets often sell out a month in advance and extra visitors on the day will not be able to enter!
The gallery, housed inside the Villa Borghese, features a world-renowned collection of paintings and sculptures, including Canova’s iconic sculpture of Pauline Bonaparte.
Be sure to take time for a walk in the pleasant gardens that surround the villa, located in the heart of Rome.
- Reserved time to enter limited access attraction
- Admission ticket
- Booking and handling fees
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Piazzale Museo Borghese, 5, 00197 Rome
Know Before You Go
• This is a special reservation to guarantee your entrance in the most popular gallery in Rome
• Admission is in staggered 2-hour tours with a maximum of 360 people (at the end of which you are obliged to exit the museum)
• For all visitors, tickets must be booked in advance as tickets can sell out months in advance. Extra visitors will not be accepted at the door without a reservation
• Children must also have a reservation and be accompanied by an adult
• If you purchase a reduced ticket, don't forget to bring your document certifying the right to reduction. The attraction management won't grant access to visitors who don't have the ID to benefit of their reduction
• Audio guides are available and can only be purchased inside the gallery
• Go to the ticket counter at the Borghese Gallery to exchange your voucher and redeem your reserved ticket. It is recommended that you do this at least 30 minutes in advance