Explore the legendary Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel once the sun has set and the doors are closed on a guided after-hours tour. See priceless, historic art and admire Michelangelo's genius.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Viale Vaticano 97, 00192, Rome. Just outside of the tourist station shop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- See-through clothing
Know before you go
- The route uses staircases where elevator access is not easily accessible
- Storage rooms are not available as this tour takes place after closing times