Explore Rome at your own pace with a unique all-inclusive card that provides access to all modes of public transportation, including bus, metro, tram, and trains between Rome and Ostia, and Roma Cristiana open bus route.
What to Expect
Purchase this unique pass that combines full access to all of Rome’s public transport network for 24 hour or 72 hour, as well as a ticket for Rome’s hop-on, hop-off sightseeing bus tour. Explore the Eternal City with the Roma Cristiana service, hopping off the bus at any of 18 stops. Then, simply hop back on the next bus when you want to continue.
It will give you a completely flexible, hassle-free vacation in Rome, seeing all the historic sights of the Eternal City.
Travel through characteristic streets, while on board staff attend to your needs. An audioguide is at your disposal in 8 languages (English, Italian, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and Japanese), providing an enchanting commentary of the city. Choose between the upper level and the lower level, with air conditioning during the warmer seasons.
Roma Cristiana Open Bus stops (buses every 12 minutes):
1. San Pietro in Vaticano - Piazza Pia
2. San Giovanni dei Fiorentini - Via Acciaioli
3. Santa Agnese in Agone - Piazza Navona Corso Vittorio Emanuele II - Cancelleria
4. Area Sacra Torre Argentina - San Carlo ai Catinari Largo di Torre Argentina
5. Santa Maria in Aracoeli - Piazza Venezia
6. Santi Apostoli V- ia Cesare Battisti
7. Santa Maria degli Angeli - Via Vittorio E. Orlando
8. Stazione Termini - Piazza Cinquecento
9. Santa Maria Maggiore - Via Liberiana
10. Santa Croce in Gerusalemme - Via di Santa Croce in Gerusalemme
11. San Giovanni in Laterano – Basilica Piazzale Porta San Giovanni
12. San Giovanni in Laterano – Battistero Piazza Giovanni Paolo II
13. Colosseo - San Gregorio al Celio - Via di San Gregorio al Celio
14. Circo Massimo - Santa Sabina all’Aventino Piazzale Ugo La Malfa
15. Teatro Marcello - Santa Maria in Campitelli- Via del Teatro Marcello
16. Largo Argentina - Sancta Maria ad Martyres - Largo di Torre Argentina
17. Chiesa Nuova - San Salvatore in Lauro - Piazza della Chiesa Nuova
18. San Pietro in Vaticano - Piazza Pia
- Access to all modes of public transportation in Rome and to the Roma Cristiana Open Bus
- Multi-lingual audio guides
- 11 stops
- Air-conditioned buses
Know Before You Go
• Roma Cristiana Bus timetable:
November-February from 09:00 to 17:30
March-October from 09:00 to 18:00