Beat the crowds and admire Michelangelo’s Sistine Chapel masterpiece in peace. Enjoy a full buffet breakfast in the Pinecone Courtyard, visit the museums, and get special access to St. Peter's Basilica.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Gaze at the paintings adorning the famous Sistine Chapel without the crowds
- Enjoy a relaxed breakfast in the Pinecone Courtyard of the Vatican
- Take a fully guided tour of the Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Basilica
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
- Early entry to the Sistine Chapel
- Skip-the-ticket-line entry to the Vatican Museums and St. Peter’s Basilica
- Vatican Museums highlights tour
- Buffet breakfast
- Professional tour guide
- Small group (never more than 15 people)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Wheelchair users
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
At the green bar (called l'Ottagono) in Piazza del Risorgimento.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- In the case of a gallery closure, your guide will take you to another section of the museums instead.
- On rare occasions when St. Peter's Basilica is being prepared for high masses or a special private event the tour group exit and/or basilica itself can be closed without prior notification. Your guide will still give you an introduction to the church should you wish to visit this on your own at a later occasion. We are unable to provide refunds or discounts.
- While the Vatican Museums are equipped with elevators for wheelchair and stroller access, they are not conveniently located on the group tour route and only give access to specific sections of the Museums. We advise clients to contact Walks Customer Service Team to make further arrangements.
- Please wear clothing that covers at least the shoulders and knees for the Sistine Chapel visit.