Enjoy a fascinating guided tour of the Vatican museums, St. Peter’s and the Sistine Chapel with skip-the-ticket-line entry. Get the most out of your stay in Rome by joining this tour for small groups, so you can have more time with your expert guide!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Italian, English
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide in front of the entrance of the Vatican Museums (on the other side of the street)Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking and stairs.
- Entrance to the Vatican requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women.
- Please note that large bags/tripods/umbrellas/backpacks are not permitted in the Vatican and must be checked into the free luggage storage area.
- Non-flash photography is permitted throughout the tour, except in the Sistine Chapel where talking and photography are prohibited.
- Please note that access to some areas of the Vatican may be restricted without notice in case of particular religious events
- This is a small group tour of up to 16 participants, this ensures a more personalized experience
- Entry to St. Peter's Basilica is not possible during March 2021