Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel Skip-the-Line Ticket
From $41 per personBook now
- Marvel at masterpieces of art from the papal collections
- Admire the famous statue of Laocoön and see the Belvedere Torso
- Discover geographical maps of the world by ancient cartographers
- Gaze in awe at the frescoes in the Raphael Rooms
- Look at Michelangelo's miraculous frescoes in the Sistine Chapel
You will then be left to explore the second largest museum in the world at your own pace. You can purchase an official audio guide before passing through the gate if you choose. Audio guides are available in Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Portuguese.
Design your visit according to your own interests, whether it is art and artifacts from the Ancient, Medieval, Renaissance, Baroque or contemporary periods. Marvel at the Raphael Rooms and Michelangelo's frescoes in the Sistine Chapel. Admire a vast collection of ancient sculptures, breathtaking tapestries, and Renaissance paintings.
You are free to stay in the museums for as long as you like until closing time, giving you plenty of time to enjoy a coffee break in the Belvedere Courtyard.
- Entrance fees
- Guaranteed skip-the-line privileges
- Meet and greet service
- Self-guided tour of the Vatican Museums
- Audio guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Viale Vaticano 99 (at the bus stop across the street from the entrance to the Vatican Museums). Look for the local tour representative holding a "Together in Rome" sign. (Open in Google Maps)
• Please note the dress code to enter places of worship and selected museums. Shorts and sleeveless tops are not allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these requirements
• Long items such as camera stands and tripods, large umbrellas and walking sticks (except for the disabled) are not allowed inside the museum and must be left at the cloakroom
• Food and drinks are not permitted in the museum (except water)
• Sharp objects, such as knives, scissors and any potentially dangerous items are not allowed in the museum
• It is strictly forbidden to take photographs in the Sistine Chapel
Product ID: 66655