Appreciate the intimate atmosphere of the Vatican as you explore the Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica on this skip-the-line guided tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Welcoming travelers since 2013
Select participants and date
*Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts *The meeting point is at Via Tunisi 4, 00192. Located at the bottom of the wide steps across from the entrance to the Vatican Museums. The steps are located between Caffè Vaticano and Hotel Alimandi Vaticano, on the corner of Viale Vaticano and Via Tunisi. *Our staff will be meeting you holding a “Loving Rome” orange flag.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- *Some parts might not be accessible and are subject to unexpected closures until further notice due site’s restrictions.
- *During religious holidays or Wednesday morning (Papal Audience) the tour will only include an external guided tour of the Basilica.
- *Wear clothing that covers at least the shoulders and knees ,If your clothing does not comply with the rules, you may be denied entry.
- *All guests must undergo airport-style security. During high season the wait may be up to 30 minutes
- *Late arrivals will not be accommodated
- *Photography is not allowed in the interior of the Sistine Chapel and some parts. The staff are authorized to delete any files taken.
- *Food and drinks are not allowed, with the exception of water.
- *Bags and suitcases larger than 40x35x15 cm, tripods, large umbrellas and potentially dangerous objects are not allowed inside the Vatican Museums and must be left in the cloakroom. The cloakroom is a 20-minute walk from the end of the tour.