Discover the beauty of the Vatican City on an early access guided tour to the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica. Get in an hour before the usual opening hours with priority tickets.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Baby strollers
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Some parts might not be accessible and are subject to unexpected closures due to the site’s restrictions
- During religious holidays or Wednesday mornings (Papal Audience) the tour will only include an external guided tour of the Basilica
- Wear clothing that covers the shoulders and knees. If your clothing does not comply with the rules, you may be denied entry
- All guests must undergo airport-style security. During high season the wait may be up to 30 minutes
- Late arrivals will not be accommodated
- Photography is not allowed in the interior of the Sistine Chapel and some parts. The staff is authorized to delete any files
- Bags larger than 40x35x15 cm, tripods, large umbrellas, and potentially dangerous objects are not allowed inside the Vatican Museums and must be left in the cloakroom. The cloakroom is a 20-minute walk from the end point of the tour