Skip the line and discover the Vatican museums and the Sistine Chapel on a private tour with your own personal guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration options: 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Chinese, Portuguese
- Private group
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- St. Peter’s Square may be closed in the morning due to Papal Audience.
- The Vatican can get very crowded all year round. June, July, and August are particularly busy.
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security, during high season the waiting time may be up to 30 minutes.
Select participants and date
Meet in front of "Bar Leonina" in Piazza della Città Leonina, just outside St. Peter's Square.Open in Google Maps ⟶