Vatican, Roman Monuments & Jewish Ghetto Full-Day Tour
From $174 $139 Save up to 20% per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up from hotels in Rome's historic center is available on request, for an additional fee.
- Explore the rooms and exquisite art of the Vatican Museums
- Discover treasures from the Middle Ages and Renaissance
- Take a walk through Rome’s Jewish ghetto
- Visit the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill
Walk through the Sistine Chapel and marvel at the art of Michelangelo, before proceeding to vast St. Peter's Basilica. The floor plan and dome of the Basilica were also designed by Michelangelo.
See the famous Pietà, and admire Bernini’s gold and bronze baldaquin above the altar. Next you’ll venture out into St. Peter's Square, where you can bask in the historical richness of Vatican City.
After the Vatican portion of the tour you’ll have a break for a tasty lunch. In the afternoon, your tour continues with a guided walk through the Jewish ghetto and then on to Tiberina Island. You’ll have a chance to admire the houses, courtyards, and streets of medieval origin.
Next you’ll head to Trastevere, a popular area of Rome known for its art, restaurants and pubs, and magical atmosphere, especially in the evenings.
After visiting the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill you’ll arrive at the Basilica of Santa Maria, where your guide will show you the famous mosaics in the interior.
- Admission to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Skip-the-line admission to the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Palatine Hill (tickets can be purchased from the guide on the day of the tour; European citizens under 18 go free)
- Hotel pick-up (available for EUR 10 per person)
Meet at the supplier's office, located at Viale Bastioni di Michelangelo, 21 (50 meters from the main entrance to the Vatican Museum). (Open in Google Maps)
• Comfortable shoes are recommended.
• St. Peter's is closed to the public on Wednesdays from 08:00-12:00 (during this time the tour will not include St. Peter's Cathedral).
• The tour operates daily except for 25 December, 1 January, and 1 May.
• This tour features skip-the-line entrance to the Colosseum, Palatine Hill, and Roman Forum. However, this is not included in the price of the tour. Entrance fees must be paid the day of the tour to the guide. The full supplement is EUR 15 per person.
Product ID: 43047