Vatican Gardens by Open Bus
From $90 per personBook now
- Discover the beauty of the Vatican Gardens and marvel at rarely seen architectural treasures
- Enjoy an ecological bus ride with a multi-lingual audio guide
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to the Vatican Museums and explore them at your own pace
Following your journey through the gardens, you will be able to skip the long lines for the Vatican Museums and stroll at your own pace through the fresco-lined corridors of the world’s second largest museum.
Your visit will also include a visit to Michelangelo’s famous masterpieces inside the Sistine Chapel, where you can look up at the wonder of his Creation of Adam ceiling fresco.
- Open bus tour of the Vatican Gardens
- Entrance fee
- Skip-the-line ticket
- Hotel pick-up
Via germanico 16, Rome (Open in Google Maps)
• Booking subject to availability
• Duration: 45 minute bus tour
• Museum and Sistine Chapel at own pace
Product ID: 67009