Experience the wonders of the Vatican Museums in the evening, after the crowds have gone home. Explore the museum in the magical, dreamlike state of the evening hours. Enjoy a small group tour of only 6 people to make this experience even more intimate.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
In front of Caffé Vaticano, on Viale Vatican 100, across the street from the museum’s entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- Availability is limited and tours take place just once a week, so book early to avoid disappointment.
- Tours depart each Friday at 8:00 PM from late April to late October.
- Please note that on rare occasions, your group might have 1 or 2 additional guests so as not to split families or groups of friends traveling together.