Enjoy a fun and informative two-and-a-half-hour private tour of the Vatican designed for kids and their families. Led by a specialist local guide, the children will play and learn about the Sistine Chapel and other Vatican highlights.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Italian, Spanish
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
At the Vatican Museums'entrance, by the white monumental door topped by the statues of Raphael and Michelangelo. The tour guide will be standing there holding a sign with the customer's name.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please note:
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- Due to the increasing popularity of Pope Francis and the increased activity in organizing mass events at the Vatican, some areas may be closed at the last minute without prior notice. This has already occurred this year and could happen again during your Vatican tour. In these cases, the Sistine Chapel might not be accessible. If this occurs your tour guide will provide you with a valuable alternative concentrating the tour inside the Vatican Museums.
- A dress code for both men and women requires shoulders and knees to be covered. Shorts and skirts are fine but must cover the knees.
- This tour is not suitable for kids under 5 years of age.