Spend the day in the company of pope and emperors on a 6-hour tour of the Vatican City and Ancient Rome. Spend the morning at the main attractions of the imperial city, including the Colosseum. Then, discover the highlights of the Vatican Museums.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, English
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
- Short skirts
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- Please note that St. Peter's Basilica is closed from 07:00 to 13:00 on Wednesdays due to the Papal Audience
- Knees and shoulders must be covered at all times throughout your visit
- St. Peter's Basilica may be closed to the public on the 24 December and 31 December