Explore the villas of a summer retreat for the Romans and Renaissance on a 5-hour tour of Tivoli from Rome. Discover the breathtaking gardens of the Villa d'Este, and the Roman ruins of the Villa Adriana, and travel back to the days of the Roman Empire.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German, French
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The tour starts at 8:30 AM on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. Please call 24 hours ahead of time to receive your pickup time (available only at centrally-located hotels within the Aurelian Walls).
- The tour can be booked in English, French, Spanish, and German