Hop on a cruiser for a bike ride around Rome, discovering the timeless beauty of the Italian capital, full of culture and history. See its famous landmarks and locations including Vatican City.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Fat Tire Tours office, located at Via dei Delfini 35/36, 00186 Rome. 150 meters from Piazza Venezia (a 5 minute walk) and 1.5 km from the Colosseum (approximately a 15 minute walk). Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Open-toed shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- If your child is younger than 10 years of age, the tour operator requires that they have an expert level of biking and that he/she is able to ride on his/her own bike. Please note that staff have the right to decline your child's participation without any obligation to refund his/her ticket
- Please also note that children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult (18+) to take part in this tour
- The bikes are not electric powered but have comfortable seats and a 6-gear system
- Tour is provided in English only
- This tour does not visit inside monuments and museums
- Tours take place rain or shine, rain ponchos available which are fully reimbursed if not used
- Guests are encouraged to dress comfortably for the weather and wear comfortable, closed toe shoes
- Due to the cobblestones in Rome, the bike tour is not recommended for pregnant women and children who are uncomfortable riding a bike