Immerse yourself in the heart of Rome as you explore Testaccio, the birthplace of Roman cuisine. Testaccio is widely regarded as the neighborhood where locals go to eat and drink.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Welcoming travelers since 2015
Select participants and date
Meet us at the entrance of L'Oasi della Birra in Piazza Testaccio - Rome, 00153. Your guide will have an Eating Europe logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- This tour operates rain or shine
- Children 4 and younger are complimentary
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion
- You should wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a bottle of water and an umbrella in the event of rain
- Please notify the tour operator of any dietary restrictions