Discover the real dark heart of Rome on this combination tour. Visit the ancient part of the city that’s buried beneath the busy streets and join in a nighttime adventure that leaves no stone unturned and unveils the Eternal City’s unseen history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 489 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Afternoon Tour Meeting time: 14:15 Start time: 14:30 Location: Piazza Barberini, at the Triton Fountain in the center of the square GPS coordinates: 41.903658 - 12.488498 Evening Tour Meeting time: 21:00 Start time: 21:15 Location: The steps of the Church of San Andrea della Valle located on Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, about 150 meters from Largo di Torre Argentina on the left-hand side heading towards the Tiber River. The church is adjacent to Piazza Vidoni. GPS coordinates: 41.896446 - 12.47438Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Comfortable shoes are highly recommended for this tour.
- Unfortunately, the tour cannot accommodate guests with wheelchairs, mobility impairments, pushchairs, or strollers.
- Appropriate dress is required to enter some sites on this tour. Knees, shoulders, and backs must be covered.
- The small group nature of the tour (maximum of 20 people) means that you will be able to ask your expert guides any questions that come to mind.