St. Peter's Basilica: Skip-the-Line Access & Rome City Tour
- Benefit from skip-the-line entry access to St. Peter's Basilica
- Discover the history of St. Peter's Basilica with a self-guided audio tour
- Join a city walking tour with a live guide available every 90 minutes
- Enjoy a 24-hour digital city tour of Rome with over 130 points of interest
As you explore, uncover Rome’s fascinating history and key insights with a live guide. You can join and leave the guided tour at any time. Additionally, use your mobile app to join a digital tour with unique navigation functionalities, which you can listen to in your own language day and night.
Take advantage of suggested itineraries, walking routes, pre-recorded commentaries, and explore Rome through the day and night, as your mobile device becomes your ultimate travel companion.
Follow your guided walking tour to Vatican City and get ready to enjoy priority entry to one of the world’s most prestigious and visited landmarks, St Peter's Basilica. Skip the line and begin your self-guided experience of the Basilica, as you tune into your audio guide to uncover its fascinating story and how it became the world’s most important religious venue.
After your visit to the basilica, track the nearest guide or log on to your mobile app, and continue your escorted sightseeing adventure around Rome.
- St.Peter's Basilica skip-the-line access
- Self-guided tour of St.Peter's Basilica
- Rome walking tour with an English and Italian-speaking guide
- 24-hour digital Rome tour in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Chinese, and Russian
- Assistance with free WiFi and toilet facilities at St. Peter’s Basilica
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is located – as you face the Basilica – under the right side colonnade, just in the middle, precisely in correspondence of the Police Hurdle. Our staff (wearing a blue jacket with the Vox Mundi logo printed on it) will wait to accompany you, through a dedicated gate, inside the Basilica.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
• Walking tours depart from 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM, every 90 minutes. You will be able to track the location of your nearest guide using your mobile app
• The Vatican has a strict dress code (shoulders and knees must be covered, low-cut tops, sleeveless shirts or shorts are not allowed for both men and women)