Private Sperlonga Beach Day Trip from RomeProduct ID: 48370
From US$1,307.40 Per group up to 6Book now
- Relax on the golden beaches of Sperlonga
- Take an optional boat tour along the coast for swimming stops
- Explore the whitewashed alleys of one of Italy's "Most Beautiful Villages"
- Join the summer exodus from Rome and escape the sweltering heat of the city center
- Find a quaint restaurant to enjoy lunch (own expense), or choose from the beach bar options
Your day begins with a comfortable transfer by air-conditioned vehicle to a hand-picked beach property, nestled next to Sperlonga's historic center. You'll be provided with a comfortable reclining beach chair (1 per person) and umbrella (1 per 2 people) to keep you shaded.
Sperlonga Beach has all the ingredients for a perfect day out; stunning scenery, crystal clear waters, gentle tides, and golden sands, combined with a range of dining and sightseeing options. In 2014, it earned its 17th year as a "Blue Banner" (“Bandiera Blu”) beach, awarded to Europe's best beaches according to rigorous standards of cleanliness, water quality, and accessibility.
In the spirit of keeping the day as flexible as possible, lunch is not included. However, the beach property has a hot lunch bar with plenty of appetizing options. Alternately you can choose to dine in one of the many quaint restaurants that line the coast. A tour assistant will be on hand to provide recommendations, make reservations, and answer all of your questions.
If you'd like some sightseeing options, the whitewashed alleys of the historic center have helped Sperlonga become one of Italy’s “Most Beautiful Villages” ("Borghi Più Belli d'Italia"). Discover ancient ruins at the Grotto of Tiberius, or explore the coast on a 1.5-hour boat tour to the "Blue Grotto." Your tour assistant can make all the arrangements, and provide additional suggestions. Boat tours include drinks, swimming stops, and stunning views of natural grottoes and Roman ruins.
- Round-trip transfers to Sperlonga Beach by air-conditioned vehicle
- Reclining beach lounge chair (1 per person)
- Beach umbrella (1 per 2 people)
- Access to beach property services and facilities, including hot and cold showers, toilets, bar, and beach tennis courts
- English-speaking tour leader
- 1.5-hour boat trip, with swimming stops (option must be selected)
- Swimming gear
- Food and beverages
Meet at the EcoArt Travel / Rome by Segway office, Via Celimontana 30/32, Rome. The office is a few minutes walk (400 meters) from the Colosseum (Open in Google Maps)
• If you are traveling with a young child (0-12), please advise at the time of booking so that you can be better accommodated
• Please bring a swimsuit, beach towel, and sun protection (sunscreen, hat, sunglasses)
• The boat trips are provided by local experts. You can book a boat excursion on the day of your tour, but the supplier cannot guarantee availability
Product ID: 48370