See the unparalleled collections assembled by the popes throughout the ages with skip-the-ticket-line access into the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please reach Via Germanico, 8 to redeem your ticket. Arrive 25 minutes before the starting time. The ticket is valid only for the reserved time. Latecomers will not be guaranteed an entrance ticket. Once you're in the Museum you can explore until the closing time of the vatican Museums.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Sleeveless shirts
- Short skirts
Know before you go
- The Vatican Museums can get very crowded all year round, particularly June, July, and August
- On arrival at The Vatican, please follow the signs for the Groups Entrance with Online Reservations. There may be a wait at this entrance of up to 10 minutes. All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes
- On rare occasions, the Sistine Chapel closes without notice in which case the tour operator will not offer refunds
- Shoulders and knees must be covered, and long pants/dresses and long-sleeved shirts are preferred
- Individuals with disabilities or special health needs must note it on their booking