Immerse yourself in the Vatican's awe-inspiring art with no-wait access to the Sistine Chapel, Vatican Museums, St. Peter’s Basilica, and more.
About this tour
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Wear clothes that cover your shoulders and knees, as the Vatican has a strict dress code. You may be refused entry if not properly dressed.
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- St. Peter’s Basilica has an airport-style security check. No liquids, large bags, or sharp items are allowed.
- St. Peter’s Basilica and Square may be closed in the morning due to the Papal Audience
- Please note that the Vatican can get very crowded all year round. June, July and August are particularly busy as they are high-season months.
- Children will need a valid ID in order to prove their age at the time of the activity:
- - Infants: 5 years and under
- - Children: 6 to 18 years