Skip the Line: Vatican Museums 3-Hour Walking Tour
From $75 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceHotel pick-up is provided from selected hotels in the city center.
- See the Papal treasures of the Vatican Museums
- Marvel at the Sistine Chapel
- Go inside St. Peter's Basilica (except on Wednesdays)
- See the Raphael Rooms, part of the Papal Apartments
- Skip the line for fast entry into the Vatican's most famous sights
- Join a group of maximum 35 people
Considered among the most important places in the history of human civilization, start your tour at the Vatican Museum.
Look out for renowned sculptures and masterpieces of Renaissance art. Feel the weight of history and get a sense of the sacred as you see paintings by Raphael, Giotto, Leonardo da Vinci, Caravaggio and Michelangelo, including his masterpiece in the Sistine Chapel.
If your tour is in the morning, admire Bernini’s colonnade in St. Peter’s Square and go inside the Basilica. Built over the centuries by famous architects including Michelangelo, its dome is one of the iconic symbols of Rome.
- Pick-up from centrally located hotels
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel
- Professional guide
If your hotel or accommodation is not listed on the tour operator's website you must meet at the Gray Line/I Love Rome Office (Via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando 95, in front of the Grand Hotel – Metro A Line – Repubblica Stop).
• Strict dress code: no skirts above the knee, no shorts, no bare shoulders (tank tops or sleeveless blouses), and you must wear shoes (no flip flops). You will not be permitted inside the basilica unless you are dressed appropriately
• The Vatican Museums allow baby buggies inside the museum, however these are not permitted inside the Basilica, therefore it is strongly recommended that you do not carry the buggy with you when entering the museums
• Please note that on Wednesdays the tour will not visit the interior of the St. Peter's Basilica due to the Papal Audience
• This tour is not available on: April 21, May 1, August 14 and 15, December 8, 25 and 26, January 1 and 6, February 11, and March 19 and 28
Product ID: 61793