Spend more time inside when you skip the ticket line at the Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel through an official, priority entrance. On this comprehensive guided tour, you’ll experience the best of the Vatican in just 3 hours.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, French, German, Italian
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Face mask or protective covering
- Baby strollers
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- As of August 6, 2021, all public venues in Italy will require visitors above the age of 12 to present either a COVID-19 green certificate and an ID, proving that they are fully vaccinated with an EMA-approved vaccine or negative PCR or antigen test that is no more than 48-hours old
- Green Vaccine Passes must be in Italian or English and can be presented in digital or printed formats
- The Basilica is currently not accessible
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security
- Entrance to the Vatican is subject to a strict dress code. Shoulders and knees must be covered. No low-cut tops or shorts. Guests who do not adhere to the dress code will not be permitted entry
- Access to St. Peter’s Basilica and the Square may be closed in the morning due to the Papal Audience
- From April - Oct, the tour will include a shorter guided tour of the Basilica
- From Nov - March, there will be no guided tour inside the Basilica. You can still enter the Basilica independently.