See priceless works of art from the Papal collections in the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel. Marvel at masterpieces from antiquity to Michelangelo’s legendary frescoes. Enjoy optional acces to the Papal Villas and Vatican Gardens.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Optional audio guide
- English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, German, Chinese, Korean
What customers loved
"Every thing the walk to the Sistine Chapel is like a pilgrimage"
"Being able to bypass the long lines"
"Many famous arts, paintings, sculptures, etc. +1 extra thumbs up for the ancient mummy at the very beginning of the journey. :)"
"The entire tour was spectacular"
"I enjoyed the museum. The ceilings were spectacular!"
"So worth it to get tickets in advance and not stand in the line wrapped around the block in the blazing hot sun!"
"Listening to the audio was a smart idea we learned a lot"
- Select your entrance to explore one of the world's busiest museums by yourself at your preferred time
- Marvel at Michelangelo's fresco "The Creation of Adam" in the Sistine Chapel
- Enter the Vatican Museums through the fastest entrance available and then enjoy your visit at your own pace
- Get a 20% discount at the Vatican Museums online shop
- Skip-the-ticket-line entry to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel (if option selected)
- Tour of the Vatican Gardens in a minivan (if option selected)
- Access to Papal Villas or Vatican Garden (if option selected)
- Audio guide in Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel (if option selected)
- Booking and handling fee
- 20% discount at Vatican Museums online shop
- Guided tour
- Audio guide unless option chosen
- Ticket to St.Peter's Basilica (free of charge, but access is not guaranteed. It may vary due to crowd control)
- Access to St. Peter's Basilica's dome
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Viale Vaticano, 100, 00192 Roma RM, Italy. Go directly to the Vatican Museum entrance on Viale Vaticano and show your ticket (paper and mobile voucher are accepted) to the security guards at the entrance, then scan your ticket at the box office CASSA ONLINE E GRUPPI after the security check.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card for children
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- On arrival at the Vatican, please follow the signs for the separate Partners Entrance
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes
- St Peter’s Basilica and the Square may be closed in the morning due to Papal Audience
- The opening hours are subject to change due to special events at the Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel, and St Peter's Basilica
- Children under 6 years old go free of charge with a valid ID
- Those with a disability and their carer or companion go free of charge with a certificate of disability, which you must present at the Special Permits and/or the Reception desk in the hall of the museum
- The minibus tour is not available for children 6 years old or younger
- The Vatican can get very crowded all year round. June, July and August are particularly busy as they are high-season months