Take a guided tour of the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel. Enter through an exclusive privileged entry for Vatican Museums partners.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 - 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Save up to 2-3 hours
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese
- Optional audio guide
- French, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Baby strollers
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season, the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes
- Keep in mind that the Vatican Museum is the third-most visited museum in the world and may be crowded
- In high season, the time allowed inside the Sistine Chapel could be limited by the Vatican Museums security staff
- This tour visits religious sites, and there is a dress code to be observed. Visitors must be dressed appropriately: no sleeveless blouses, no miniskirts, no shorts and no hats are allowed
- No umbrellas, trolleys, baby strollers, large bags, or tripods will be allowed into the Museums
- Please keep in mind that a short walk (500 meters) is needed from the meeting point to the Museums Entrance
- Please be on time, as latecomers cannot be accommodated