Join a 3-hour tour of the Vatican with fast-track access and explore the Vatican Museums, and the Sistine Chapel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration options: 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, Romanian
- Optional audio guide
- English, Spanish
- Small group available
What customers loved
"Guide explanation. She was very good and funny"
"The guide was extremely knowledgeable (Francesco) and was able to answer questions and give context to what you were seeing."
"The guide’s knowledge and seeing the paintings in the Sistine Chapel."
"The guide’s stories and explanations."
"The painting of Michelangelo and St.Peter basillicia, but the best part was just walking around in the square"
"St Peters Basilica takes your breath away..... stunning in every detail and stepped in history. A place you cant afford to miss."
"After the tour she left us at the vatican and we could explore on our own for as long as we wanted to stay. It’s just what we wanted."
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Due to ongoing COVID-19 preventative measures, the passage from the Vatican Museums to the St. Peter's Basilica is closed. The tour will include a 3-hour visit to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel instead of St. Peter's.
- The Basilica is not accessible until further notice
- St. Peter's is closed during the following times: Wednesdays: 8:00 AM -12:00 PM, December 24 and 31.
- During these times the tour will visit other parts of the museums.
- The Vatican can get very crowded all year round. June, July and August are particularly busy as they are high-season months.
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
- On rare occasions, St. Peter's Basilica closes without notice. In this case, the tour will include a 3-hour visit to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel instead of St. Peter's. The tour operator will not offer refunds.