Join a guided tour of the Vatican with fast-track access. Explore the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Save up to 2-3 hours
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian, German, French, Portuguese
- Private or small groups available
What customers loved
"Guide explanation. She was very good and funny"
"The guide was extremely knowledgeable (Francesco) and was able to answer questions and give context to what you were seeing."
"The guide’s knowledge and seeing the paintings in the Sistine Chapel."
"The guide’s stories and explanations."
"The painting of Michelangelo and St.Peter basillicia, but the best part was just walking around in the square"
"St Peters Basilica takes your breath away..... stunning in every detail and stepped in history. A place you cant afford to miss."
"After the tour she left us at the vatican and we could explore on our own for as long as we wanted to stay. It’s just what we wanted."
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- The passageway from the Vatican Museums to St. Peter's Basilica is closed, therefore you might be asked to wait in a line to access St. Peter's Basilica
- St. Peter's is closed during the following times: Wednesdays: 8:00 AM -12:00 PM, December 24 and 31
- During these times, the tour will visit other parts of the museums
- The Vatican can get very crowded all year round. April to June and September to October are particularly busy, as they are high-season months
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes
- St. Peter’s Basilica and the Sistine Chapel close without notice on rare occasions; if this happens, your guide will take you to tour the Vatican Museums and/or the Sistine Chapel/St Peter's Basilica instead
- Skip-the-line entrance is included only for the Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel. For St. Peter's Basilica you might be asked to wait in a line