Vatican Museum and Sistine Chapel Tour
- Benefit from fast-track access to some of the Vatican's top attractions on this walking tour
- Admire the beautiful Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
- Feast your eyes on the artwork of old masters like Michelangelo and Raphael
- Explore the Pio Clementine Museum, Belvedere Courtyard and more
Due to health and safety regulations, this itinerary may change. See Know before you go for the latest updates.
Your expert guide will take you to some of the major attractions, as well as to some lesser-known spots that other tourists often miss. You will receive a broad base for understanding the remarkable history, architecture and politics of the Vatican.
- Tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Skip-the-ticket-line access to the Vatican Museums
- Skip-the-ticket-line access to the Sistine Chapel
- Guided tour of St. Peter's Basilica (entry to St. Peter's Dome not included)
- Free Wi-Fi at the meeting point
- Bathroom access
- Recharging station for your devices
- Tickets to Saint Peter's Dome
- Visit to Saint Peter's Dome
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
• The Basilica is not accessible until further notice
• St. Peter's is closed during the following times: Wednesdays: 8:00 AM -12:00 PM, December 24 and 31.
• During these times the tour will visit other parts of the museums.
• The Vatican can get very crowded all year round. June, July and August are particularly busy as they are high-season months.
• All visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes.
• On rare occasions, St. Peter's Basilica closes without notice. In this case, the tour will include a 3-hour visit to the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel instead of St. Peter's. The tour operator will not offer refunds.
From US$ 69.64 US$ 55.71 per person