Skip the Lines: St. Peter's Basilica & Treasury Museum
From $37 per personBook now
- Skip the lines at St. Peter’s Basilica and enter without delay
- Enjoy an audioguide of the Basilica and Treasury Museum (10 languages available)
- Admire the most important Catholic church in the world and the masterpieces of the greatest artists in the world at your own pace
Marvel at the Pieta, Michelangelo’s stunning sculpture, representing the ultimate expression of love between a mother and her son.
Admire Bernini’s canopy standing over the tomb of St. Peter. See the interior of the Basilica’s dome, designed by Michelangelo, and marvel at this masterpiece by the most important artist of the Italian Renaissance.
After the Basilica tour you’ll receive an audio guide for your visit to the Treasury Museum.
After passing through the 18th-century sacristy of the basilica you’ll enter St. Peter’s Treasury, which houses church ornaments, statues, papal miters, and various other objects, usually gifts from kings or other nobles.
Notable pieces include the monument to Pope Sixtus IV (1471-1484), a work by Antonio del Pollaiolo, who was a 15th-century Florentine artist. The sarcophagus shows the pope surrounded by the virtues and the liberal arts.
- Skip-the-line entry at St. Peter’s Basilica
- Audioguides for the Church and for the Treasury Museum
- Entry ticket for the Treasury Museum
- Earphones (bring yours or purchase them at the desk for € 1,00)
- Guided or audioguided tour of the Dome (Cupola)
- Tickets for the Vatican Museums*
- Note that the ticket fee must be paid directly at the cashier’s desk at the welcome desk located in the atrium of St. Peter’s Basilica. Credit Cards are not accepted and the payment can be made only after the tour of the Basilica. The price includes skip-the-line entry to the Vatican Museums. (EUR 25.00 for adults and EUR 17.00 for students under 26 holding an ISIC card)
The meeting point is on the right side of Saint Peter's Square facing the Basilica, outside the colonnade of Saint Peter's Square (important: not inside), just in front of the Vatican post office.
• There will be an airport-style security check before you enter St. Peter's Basilica; please leave liquids and sharp items at home and carry your possessions in a lightweight bag (you may be refused entrance to St. Peter's Basilica if you do not follow this)
• It is the responsibility of all visitors to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before tour departure; guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated, and missed tours or tickets cannot be refunded
• Please indicate the time you wish to enter in the Vatican Museums after the tour of the Basilica and the Treasury Museum. You should plan at least 2.5 hours for the 2 activities
• You may visit the Vatican Museums immediately after the 2 visits, which are included in the price. Tickets for the Vatican Museums can be bought on site. They cost EUR 25 for adults and EUR 17 for students under 26 upon presentation of an ISIC card
Product ID: 46424