Join a tour of Saint Peter's Basilica. Delight in the hidden wonders of the Renaissance. See Michelangelo's Pietà and the Bernini masterpieces.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Italian, French, Spanish
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- FFP2 mask
- Sleeveless shirts
- Short skirts
- Weapons or sharp objects
Know before you go
- In compliance with the latest ministerial provisions, visitors must wear a FFP2 mask and their temperature will be measured. If a guest had a temperature above 37.5 °C they will be denied entry
- A ticket is not needed to enter the basilica, however, all visitors must pass through airport-style security. During high season the wait at security may be up to 30 minutes