Skip the Line: Private Vatican Museums Tour
From $248 Per group up to 5Book now
- Enter through a VIP entrance and avoid waiting in line
- Go right to the best of the best with your expert guide
- Experience the incomparable Sistine Chapel
- See works by Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raphael, Botticelli and many more Renaissance masters
- See some of the world's most famous classical scultures
- Hear details of how this incredible collection came about
Tour the museums, including the incomparable Sistine Chapel, with a knowledgeable guide and drink in the highlights of what it has taken the Vatican 500 years to collect.
The museums house the most extensive collection of ancient and Renaissance art. Whole rooms are devoted to Raphael and iconic works of Leonardo da Vinci are also on display. Some of the most famous classical sculptures will come to life before your eyes.
The first 53 galleries will overwhelm you. And then you'll reach the Sistine Chapel. Besides the famous frescoes Michelangelo painted -- The Creation of Adam on the ceiling and The Last Judgment on a wall -- it contains frescoes by other Italian Renaissance masters including Botticelli.
- Private English-speaking guide
- VIP entrance to the Vatican Museums (no waiting in line)
- Reservation fees
- Entrance fees (EUR 19 for adults, EUR 12 for students, children aged 6 and under go free)
- Food and drink
Meet your guide right outside the Vatican City walls in the Piazza del Risorgimento. It is very close to the Ottaviano Metro stop and has a taxi stand. Look for your guide next to the green kiosk bar in the center of the plaza, holding a green folder.
Product ID: 19005